Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Hilton Surprass Approved

tag
n777ua
Established Contributor

Amex Hilton Surprass Approved

Took the plunge on a whim and got the 7 day message.  When I went to check status it was approved!  How do I find out the CL ? 

Pretty excited, this will be my 3rd Amex, and 1st I've received w/o having to recon Smiley Wink 

About $215,000 total credit among 11 cards
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Amex Hilton Surprass Approved

Congrats. You can call them and find out the limits. 

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Hilton Surprass Approved

@Red1Blue wrote:

Congrats. You can call them and find out the limits. 

+1

Either call or just wait for the info to arrive in the mail.

Congratulations!!!!

Message 3 of 9
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

Re: Amex Hilton Surpass Approved

I've had my Zync for a few days now and still don't know if I have a cap or not...I'm just going to assume it's NPSL since I haven't heard otherwise. Regardless, I've been taking it really slow, only charging a couple bucks here and there. 

Photobucket
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FloridaState12 wrote:

I've had my Zync for a few days now and still don't know if I have a cap or not...I'm just going to assume it's NPSL since I haven't heard otherwise. Regardless, I've been taking it really slow, only charging a couple bucks here and there. 

They may have an internal spend limit on it. They do have a button where you can check your spend limit. I have seen some other posts to be careful with it though. Don't want to trigger a possible FR. There is some speculation about that....but like I said "speculation". I wouldn't worry. My 19 year old uses hers constantly. No problems. Amex likes when you use the card. That is how they make money!

Message 5 of 9
n777ua
Established Contributor

$11,300!!!

Very friendly overseas rep said he would put in a request to increase my limit by 3 times what it is now.  I really could't understand him, so I just said thanks for your help and hung up.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOOOOO

That is a nice CL!!!!

Message 7 of 9
n777ua
Established Contributor

Kind of an odd story with Amex, they would only give me my BCE after a recon.  After 60 days I asked for a CLI, and they wouldn't do it because I have a hard limit on my Plat.  Who knows, its Amex the beast...

Message 8 of 9
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

Wow! Congrats, great CL.

Wow! Congrats, great CL.

Photobucket
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.