Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex... I'm impressed.

tag
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: Amex... I'm impressed.

That's nice of them. Both my zync and Costco came in the regular mail about a week or so after I apped. I guess they don't rate as high as PRG. Smiley Surprised Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 11 of 27
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Wow seems like they have expedited a lot of cards... its pretty awesome in my opinion!
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 12 of 27
OhioCPA
Frequent Contributor

Isnt the Lowes card issued by GE?

________________________________________________________________________________
Message 13 of 27
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

@OhioCPA wrote:

Isnt the Lowes card issued by GE?

not the business version

http://www262.americanexpress.com/business-credit-cards/business-card-details/lowes-business-rewards...

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 14 of 27
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

I got the lowes card by American express. Its a business card
FICO 9:

Message 15 of 27
LesWH
Established Contributor

@webhopper wrote:

Got two emails today.....

Amex has taken it upon themselves to expedite delivery of my new PRG and Lowes cards... (I did not ask for expedited delivery)  the email stated that I would get the cards in 2-3 business days...

It takes a lot to impress me, but if these cards show up by friday I will be duly impressed.

Did anyone else get this email?

Nope!  I still don't even know my limits for BCE and Hilton HHonors!!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 16 of 27
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@bichonmom wrote:

That's nice of them. Both my zync and Costco came in the regular mail about a week or so after I apped. I guess they don't rate as high as PRG. Smiley Surprised Smiley Happy

I wish we had a costco here but we don't! We have Sam's club instead and our grocery store reasors does not accept amex... sad sad... Smiley Sad
FICO 9:

Message 17 of 27
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

@webhopper wrote:

@bichonmom wrote:

I wish we had a costco here but we don't! We have Sam's club instead and our grocery store reasors does not accept amex... sad sad... Smiley Sad

I've used my Zync several times at Reasor's to buy groceries.

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 18 of 27
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

The new one by my house in sand springs doesn't take it... Smiley Sad we usually end up paying with discover or amazon card... sometimes even visa debit.

I just noticed that if you place your grocery order online that you can pay with amex online.... this might be the way to go! I could see myself placing an order at noon and picking it up on my way home... especially since hubby and I will be cutting down on eating out now that hes not working in ft Smith anymore.
FICO 9:

Message 19 of 27
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

@webhopper wrote:
The new one by my house in sand springs doesn't take it... Smiley Sad we usually end up paying with discover or amazon card... sometimes even visa debit.

That stinks...I've never had issues. I usually go to the Reasor's on 15th & Lewis next to the Walgreen's and Braum's.

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.