Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Jetblue - Product Change?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Jetblue - Product Change?

How old is the Jet Blue Card?  Any new card you apply for  will have the same opening year as the Jet Blue. Depending on the age of your other accounts, it might even help your AAoA.

Message 11 of 13
SanFranMatt
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

How old is the Jet Blue Card?  Any new card you apply for  will have the same opening year as the Jet Blue. Depending on the age of your other accounts, it might even help your AAoA.

Seriously?  I thought it would show up as a new card that opened this month.  My Jetblue card is from 2005, so it has 6 years of age.

I'm not worried about my own AAoA, but my girlfriend is an authorized user on some of my cards and her AAoA is dragging down her scores.  If Amex will backdate the new card to 2005, that would be fantastic!

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup, it is fantastic!  If you get it this month it will report as being opened  7/2005.  If you wait until next January to get it, it would have an opening date of 1/2005.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.