Frequent Contributor

Re: Amex Luv Button Mistake!

Auto CLI! Yes they do. 

CL $408,200
Message 11 of 16
vish1
Valued Contributor

IIIRC, there is a fee associated with the form.

@Express wrote:
Re: Amex Luv Button Mistake! [ New ]
Hey Express!
Likely not an FR unless when you log in it says your accounts have been suspended for use till you contact the FR Team. I believe you are going to have to submit a form 4506-T to get the CLI or if you don't submit the form, your request will be denied with you keeping the same CL.
Check to see if your accounts are suspended online. If not- then you will just have to decide if you want to submit the 4506-T if I'm correct.
Best of luck on your CLI. .

I don't mind the form! Nothing to hide.Smiley Surprised

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 12 of 16
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@Express wrote:

Have this happen to you?

I think I hit the Amex Luv Button two many times. I was trying for the 3x CLI on my Costco Amex  I hit the button one day before my 6 month date and the day after my 6 month date and got a message stating that  further Information would be neededSmiley Sad and I would be notified by mail within 7 to 10 days.Smiley Mad

Look's like a FR?

I doubt that it's an FR...most likely just a denial (even though a denial is no fun either).

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 13 of 16
Express
Frequent Contributor

A Fee?Smiley Sad

CL $408,200
Message 14 of 16
CS800
Super Contributor

@Alaskagurl wrote:

Amex luv button scares me, I have never touched it. Do they give auto cli? 

Sure do. The luv button helps me gauge my worthiness with them. I use it rarely maybe once every 3 months

Message 15 of 16
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@Alaskagurl wrote:

Amex luv button scares me, I have never touched it. Do they give auto cli? 

Sure do. The luv button helps me gauge my worthiness with them. I use it rarely maybe once every 3 months

I'm glad I don't have a luv button, NPSL is where its at!!!!! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.