Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex MSD backdating question.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex MSD backdating question.

AMEX hasn't reported yet.  I assumed MSD was what they would report but I guess I'll see.

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Through the chat, my account has been backdated to 2006. I asked the rep about it reporting as 2006 and he assured that it would. We shall see! He was lickety split about updating it on my account online. 

Message 12 of 14
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Through the chat, my account has been backdated to 2006. I asked the rep about it reporting as 2006 and he assured that it would. We shall see! He was lickety split about updating it on my account online. 

This is interesting, given the other thread that has just started: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Amex-No-Longer-Backdating-to-Credit-Bureau-s/td-p/3907659

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had seen some chatter around the time I applied (3/27) but everyone got different answers. So far, the three reps I've spoken with have all given the same answer, yes. In fact, the last one was very quick to assure it would reflect on my reports, and pushed the change through immediately on my account. I guess we will have to wait and see. I wouldn't be surprised if it's being discouraged so that the secret doesn't get out and abused.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.