Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Money Manager Ending???????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Money Manager Ending???????

Does anyone know why this benefit is ending from Amex, I love this thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Furthermore, are there any applications like this, I already know of Pageonce & Mint. but its not like amex's Money Manager!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Money Manager Ending???????

Anyone??????????????????

Message 2 of 5
schlue
Established Member

I hope it's not going away. I just got the gold card about a month and a half ago and have been using Money Manager quite a bit. I believe it's helped me save way more than what the AF will cost me. Where did you hear this?

TU FICO (9/22/13) = 682 EQ FICO (9/22/13) = 667 EX FICO (9/22/13) =731
Capital 1 Classic Platinum - $500 // American Express Gold Card / /American Express Blue Cash Everyday - $2000 // Chase Freedom - $3600
Discover More - $4200 // GE/Sleepy's - $3000

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

well I just logged in .......... discontinued as of July 15 with a web address to show how to download data

Message 4 of 5
steve23111
Frequent Contributor

That stinks.

It was actually the way that I justified paying the AF for my Zync.  I had Clear and BCP but MM is only available on the charge products.  I guess I'll can the Zync at the end of the year and save $25.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.