Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Not Reporting CL

tag
Whereis750
Regular Contributor

Amex Not Reporting CL

Approved for BCE on June 22, activated and first purchase on July 6, first statement closed on July 8.  Two questions:

1.  The new tradeline appears on EX and EQ but not TU.  You guys think it's just taking TU longer to report, or does AMEX not report to all 3?

2.  EX and EQ do not show my credit limit, it only shows the high balance for this new AMEX.  When will the CL appear on the reports?

Thanks guys!

EDITED:  I got the dates wrong :-) 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Amex Not Reporting CL

@Whereis750 wrote:

Approved for BCE on June 22, activated and first purchase on July 6, first statement closed on July 8.  Two questions:

1.  The new tradeline appears on EX and EQ but not TU.  You guys think it's just taking TU longer to report, or does AMEX not report to all 3?

2.  EX and EQ do not show my credit limit, it only shows the high balance for this new AMEX.  When will the CL appear on the reports?

Thanks guys!

EDITED:  I got the dates wrong :-) 

On my end TU tends to be the lowest to report.

But you should check with AMEX since the BCE does report a tradeline for me since it's a revolver.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.