Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Not Reporting Two Months Behind

tag
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Amex Not Reporting Two Months Behind

I pulled my reports at CreditSecure and noticed that Amex updated my Plat card account with my most recent statement balance of July. Anyone else? Is it possible Amex might be getting it's act together with more timely updating.
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Eric958
Established Contributor

Re: Amex Not Reporting Two Months Behind

I hope not! At the moment I need them 2 mth's behind.lol

E!

Never Give Up!!
Message 2 of 22
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

As of today, EX is reporting my July 3rd statement balance.  EQ and TU have not updated
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 22
fused
Moderator Emeritus

MidnightVoice wrote:
As of today, EX is reporting my July 3rd statement balance.  EQ and TU have not updated

I have the same statement date as you and even though today is the last day of July, Amex did update our July statement balances this month. I can't remember the last time this happened. Poor Eric, he likes the two month delay.
Message 4 of 22
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

fused wrote:

MidnightVoice wrote:

I have the same statement date as you and even though today is the last day of July, Amex did update our July statement balances this month. I can't remember the last time this happened. Poor Eric, he likes the two month delay.

I like it this way - only 1 month behind not two.

Makes it wasier to contol balances when I need to!

I will keep an eye on EQ and TU and see when they hit
Message 5 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Both of my AMEX cards report on the 29th of each month. I checked TC yesterday and both reported the current balance.. Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know if it's because I have a ""revolver" and you have a "charger", but mine is still reporting 2 months behind.  Oh, Amex.  {sigh}

fused wrote:
I pulled my reports at CreditSecure and noticed that Amex updated my Plat card account with my most recent statement balance of July. Anyone else? Is it possible Amex might be getting it's act together with more timely updating.

Message 7 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is the way Amex has always reported for me.

Statement date on the 3rd.  Reporting around the 29th of that month.  The next statement will cut on Aug. 3, and it will report on Aug. 29, so during most of August it will appear to be one month behind.

I thought that's how they reported for everyone else, too.

Message 8 of 22
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Mine is the CC
Message 9 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

cheddar wrote:
This is the way Amex has always reported for me.

Statement date on the 3rd.  Reporting around the 29th of that month.  The next statement will cut on Aug. 3, and it will report on Aug. 29, so during most of August it will appear to be one month behind.

I thought that's how they reported for everyone else, too.

Same with me except one of my statements falls around that date and the other like you, cuts on the 3rd of the month.
Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.