Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Oasis / NCO Phone number

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Amex Oasis / NCO Phone number

Does any one has the phone number for Amex Oasis? I have received a offer few days ago and every time I call the phone I keep getting hold message. I called Amex and they said this account is handled by out side account and they don't have the contact info available immeadietly. Does any have any phone number that you used to get your Oasis Card? Is it handled by NCO? Does any one has phone number for NCO?
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex Oasis / NCO Phone number

Oasis numbers. 

You might need to call all three, but the 1st one should let you know what number has your account.

888-232-3261
800-843-2273
800-700-7619
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the Oasis offer
Message 3 of 9
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Thank you for the numbers. I called Amex and paid the previous account balance amount of $10,193.56 in full. It felt good to get this obligation off my chest. They said to call them back on Tuesday and followup about the new card. I am not sure if they are optima dept or not, but it is a payment made directly to amex. I want to see if I can get a Delta Personal for me and Amex Business for my business. That will complete my quest of getting the cards. Let us see what happens on Tuesday. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

concorduser wrote:
Thank you for the numbers. I called Amex and paid the previous account balance amount of $10,193.56 in full. It felt good to get this obligation off my chest. They said to call them back on Tuesday and followup about the new card. I am not sure if they are optima dept or not, but it is a payment made directly to amex. I want to see if I can get a Delta Personal for me and Amex Business for my business. That will complete my quest of getting the cards. Let us see what happens on Tuesday. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Okay you frighten me. I don't have that much on all my cards combined....lol!!

Message 5 of 9
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

concorduser wrote:

Yeah AMEX doesn't appear to ever sell debt... they just have NCO collect for them and they pull the accounts back for OASIS (but yes NCO is somehow involved still).  

Hold off on applying for anything on your own... just follow their instructions regarding the Optima for now. I think it takes a bit to process your payment and get the account correctly updated.  

Good luck on Tues! 
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

concorduser wrote:

Wow! Congratulations in paying off that debt! May I by nosy and ask how you afforded to pay  off that much at one time? Is your income super high? Or were you saving just for this? If I am too nosy just say so.
Message 7 of 9
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Amex is quick in processing the payment. I paid them in the afternoon and by evening they have debited the payment from my account. I'll followup on Tuesday and see where they stand on sending me the new oasis card for me.
Message 8 of 9
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I talked to Amex and they said they are sending me the application in 3 weeks and once I send the application back to them, I would have the card in 2 weeks.  I guess I would have my new Optima Oasis card by early next year as a new years gift for me.

They said my credit limit on the new card would be $5000. I'll be curious to see if the card would have the issue date of my original card. When I asked the lady she said, she can not guarantee it would have the same date. I can not wait next 6 weeks to get my card into my hand.

I want to apply for an Amex card for my business. Should I apply now or should I wait 6 more weeks till I get my Oasis card and then apply for the business card?
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.