Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Offers Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Offers Question

Since everybody had me all wired over their Venture approvals Smiley Happy I decided to hold off since I had just gotten approved for the Discover and Chase Freedom... but I had that urge....  so I went over to the Amex prequalifed section, entered my info and it came back with three "offers", two charge cards and the Everyday Preferred.  I almost bit on the Everyday Preferred and would have if it hadn't been for the $95 AF, but they did offer a solid 12.99% after 0 for 15 months.  I thought it over all day and kept going back looking at the "offers" but couldn't take the bait.  Long story short.... a day later I went back (yes I HAD to Smiley Happy, filled in the info and got an immediate "we couldn't find any offers for you".... it happened so fast there wasn't enough time for them to have even processed my info !!??  SO, my question.... after so many attempts at "offers" on such a short perior of time, have they just blocked me.... at least temporarily ????  Nothing has changed on my scores/inquiries and I have a pretty decent EX of 726.  Has this happened to anybody else ??  Any advice would be appreciated.  Now I'm afraid to pull the trigger !  Thanks in advance !!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Offers Question

I'm sure you're fine.  I've had that happen with other prequalification sites.  If you want the EDP, I'd go ahead and apply.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wasn't prequalified for anything on their site, but I really wanted the BCE so I applied with an EX 729 and was instantly approved

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go for it. I had no pre approvals and got the Everyday with an EX of 694.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.