Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Online Profile

tag
guinness8878
Established Member

Amex Online Profile

Need an opinion as to which way you have your cards set up online. I currently have my personal cards with my login as normal, my employer just sent us all Corporate Green cards for business travel. These cards do not give us the option to earn MR's with at all. Do I create a separate login for the corporate card or add it to my existing personal profile to see all of them together? Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
fittiger
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amex Online Profile

More than likely AMEX will force you to create a seperate profile.

I was told I would have to create a seperate login for my SPG Business card when I got it.  At that time I had a personal BCE and a SPG.

However, if they will let you, I'd say just add it to your personal profile.  

AMEX.JPG

Message 2 of 4
guinness8878
Established Member

The CSR I spoke said that I could add it to my existing profile, I stopped to come here and ask first. I didn't know if there were any negatives to keeping them togther. Employer pays the bill but we are responsible for any accidental non-work related charges, there won't be any accidents as I do not get to keep the MR points.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fittiger wrote:

More than likely AMEX will force you to create a seperate profile.

I was told I would have to create a seperate login for my SPG Business card when I got it.  At that time I had a personal BCE and a SPG.

However, if they will let you, I'd say just add it to your personal profile.  

AMEX.JPG

Well that CSR gave you incorrect information.  You are definitely allowed to add business cards to your personal profile with same login

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.