Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex PC Options

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex PC Options

@altayar wrote:

So here's an update .. A PC is available for Delta and Hilton cards to the SPG .. but it's not available for BCE and ED. I did a PC from my delta to the SPG.

Interesting, and good to know. Thanks for the update!

Message 21 of 24
selena
Contributor

@altayar wrote:

So here's an update .. A PC is available for Delta and Hilton cards to the SPG .. but it's not available for BCE and ED. I did a PC from my delta to the SPG.

The rep I spoke to told me he couldn't tell me anything until the 13th month. So for now I'm a sitting duck. A least you were able to PC something. At this point I'm wondering if it would be safe to just app for another card? I believe I have 5 to 6 inquires across all 3 reports. Plus I can just transfer the limit to the new card once my 13th month comes.

As of March 2016:
Equifax 735
TransUnion 702
Experian 731
Message 22 of 24
CreditPacMan
Established Contributor

My delta had only been open for 7 months before the change. Weird you have to wait a full year!

@selena wrote:

@altayar wrote:

The rep I spoke to told me he couldn't tell me anything until the 13th month. So for now I'm a sitting duck. A least you were able to PC something. At this point I'm wondering if it would be safe to just app for another card? I believe I have 5 to 6 inquires across all 3 reports. Plus I can just transfer the limit to the new card once my 13th month comes.

Current Cards:
Message 23 of 24
selena
Contributor

@altayar wrote:

My delta had only been open for 7 months before the change. Weird you have to wait a full year

I'm assuming it's because I have ED. Which is why I'm considering applying for something else.

As of March 2016:
Equifax 735
TransUnion 702
Experian 731
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.