Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex PC and CARD act....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex PC and CARD act....

Ok, I just logged into my Amex account by accident and realized that they havent closed it yet (supposed to be closed 2 months ago). Now I'm getting some weird ideas about PC-ing from my Zync to either PRGC or the Platinum. Rang-up their CS and found out that they dont have any record of my request to close the account. I was like 'ok, so can I PC to a different charge card?' and he didnt miss a second to inform me that due to the recent CARD act stuff, they cant process a PC request within 13 months of account opening. Is there any creditibity to whatever he blabbered? O, and he also kept asking as to why I dont use my credit cards that much (how on earth does he know?) and I was like 'I prefer using my debit card because I'm afraid I'd be FR'd by Amex every other month otherwise', LOL! He then serious'd. BTW: sorry for no 'white space'; I'm on an iphone :-(
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex PC and CARD act....

He is correct.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.