Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex PC from Gold To Zync?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex PC from Gold To Zync?

I just opened my Gold a month ago but I'm thinking about the AF an now i see Zync card AF is only $25. I think it's to soon to ask for a PC but i think i will give it a try later this year to avoid the $125 AF coming early next year. Is it a soft or hard to do a PC on there charge cards? I really like how Gold card looks but I'm not liking that AF.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex PC from Gold To Zync?

bump

Message 2 of 5
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

You've got another 10 months or so before the fee hits. I'd hold off and see what they're doing at that point. They keep flipping back and forth as to when and if they allow PC's. Smiley Tongue

Just IMO. Stepping back for all the other free advice! Smiley Wink

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Called Amex I was told I can do a PC to Zync anytime I like. The rep on the phone thought I was trying to do it today. I told her no not today but I might switch over early next year. Also had to order a new card had to much stuff in my wallet an the card cracked I wonder if that's a warning sign? LMAO. I don't like calling Amex. I feel like I'm calling the FBI. I should not be feeling that way lol

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.