Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex PRG 50k bonus offer?

tag
mattayy
Frequent Contributor

Amex PRG 50k bonus offer?

When did the 50k sign up offer end? I just got approved but the 25k sign up offer was all I see Smiley Sad 

EQ: 584 TU: 615 EX: 612

Cap 1 Williams Sonoma Visa $3.5k limit, Walmart MC $2k limit, American Express Platinum $2K limit, Venmo Visa $900 limit, Credit One Amex $700 limit, Credit One Visa $400 limit, Kohls $300 limit, Target RedCard $300 limit, Living Spaces $1k limit, Amazon $400 limit, Jcrew $450 limit, US Bank $300 limit
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex PRG 50k bonus offer?

Pretty sure this is a YMMV situation. 

I applied yesterday actually and had the 50K offer.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

It only shows 25k offer for me on the website. 

Does the 75k offer ever come around anymore? 

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Often have to try different browsers/devices to get 50. Haven't heard of 75 lately/ever.
Message 4 of 8
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

OP sorry you weren't able to get the 50k offer. They do A/B testing on their PRG product description page to measure conversions. That means some users will see the 25k offer and others will see the 50k offer. It seems like the 25k offer has a heavier weight. As stated before, one would have to try different browsers or fresh incognito sessions until the 50k offer appears. I usually see it within 3 tries. 

I've never seen the 75k offer on the personal PRG but its pretty well circulated for the Business PRG. 

Message 5 of 8
mattayy
Frequent Contributor

Do you think if I call them they would consider giving me the 50K? 

EQ: 584 TU: 615 EX: 612

Cap 1 Williams Sonoma Visa $3.5k limit, Walmart MC $2k limit, American Express Platinum $2K limit, Venmo Visa $900 limit, Credit One Amex $700 limit, Credit One Visa $400 limit, Kohls $300 limit, Target RedCard $300 limit, Living Spaces $1k limit, Amazon $400 limit, Jcrew $450 limit, US Bank $300 limit
Message 6 of 8
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

@mattayy wrote:

Do you think if I call them they would consider giving me the 50K? 

I think your chances are slim to zero. Its rare for people who are actually targeted for higher offers to get matched with Amex. 

With that being said, it doesn't hurt to try. 

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Often have to try different browsers/devices to get 50. Haven't heard of 75 lately/ever.

They had a 75k offer on the PRG in 2013. Wasn't sure if it ever came back around for a limited time promotion.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.