Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex PRG Pay Over Time

tag
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: Amex PRG Pay Over Time

@Anonymous wrote:

This was not on my account a few days ago!  Something tells me a rep felt sorry for me and tacked this on.

One has to qualify for POT.  Not being there a few days ago doesn't mean that you got it because a rep felt sorry.  It just means that you reached a point where you qualify.

Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried using the bonus ID code in this link and was unsuccessful in webchat.

http://www.hustlermoneyblog.com/american-express-pay-over-time-extended-payment-option-5000-membersi...

Message 22 of 23
sjt
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow craziness. This was not on my account a few days ago!  Something tells me a rep felt sorry for me and tacked this on. Granted the rate is 18.49%...and it kinda bothers me that all charges over $100 are automatically put on this feature, but since its a PIF card anyway who cares I guess.  So...now I have another rate to get reduced with amex. I wonder how hard it is to get a POT rate reduced. Something tells me its not as easy!

Others may have posted this but you can request that charges are not automatically put in pay over time.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.