Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex PRG Reporting to Equifax

tag
mjnierva23
New Contributor

Amex PRG Reporting to Equifax

So i just got my Score Watch credit report today and Equifax is still reporting an april balance on my Amex PRG card is this normal? I am subscribed to Credit Karma (which pulls from TU) and Credit Sesame (which pulls from EXP) and they are both reporting my current  balance. Why is Amex not reporting to Equifax. Another side note my other cards from chase and discover are reporting my current blances to Equifax.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Amex PRG Reporting to Equifax

That's interesting. All my Amex's are reporting accurately on EQ.
Message 2 of 3
FutureBillionaire
Established Contributor

Re: Amex PRG Reporting to Equifax

@mjnierva23 wrote:

So i just got my Score Watch credit report today and Equifax is still reporting an april balance on my Amex PRG card is this normal? I am subscribed to Credit Karma (which pulls from TU) and Credit Sesame (which pulls from EXP) and they are both reporting my current  balance. Why is Amex not reporting to Equifax. Another side note my other cards from chase and discover are reporting my current blances to Equifax.

My Amex showed up under "other" accounts for a long time on my report.  When I signed up for the pay over time feature, I think it moved it to the credit card reporting area. It's remained there ever since.  

Gas: Discover It, Penfed Platinum Rewards x2, Chase freedom, Citi TYP
Plane tickets: CSP
Groceries: AMEX BCP, Penfed Platinum Rewards,Citi TYP
Clothes: Express, Amex BCP, Discover IT
Amazon: Citi Forward, Cash +
Restaurants: Citi Forward, Chase Freedom, Discover IT, CSP
Hotels and other travel: Discover Escape, CSP
Movies: BofA travel rewards visa signature(fandango), Discover IT, Citi Forward, Freedom
Bars, clubs, tomfoolery: CSP, Citi Forward, Discover IT, Freedom
Balance transfers: Kroger 123 rewards
Bill Pay: Chase Ink Plus, Citi Forward,
Everyday spending: Bofa Accelerated cash rewards amex, Discover Escape
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.