Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex PRG possibility?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex PRG possibility?

This is my first post, but have been a long time follower of the forum. I am curious on my chances of being approved for the Amex PRG card? I have the Cap1 QS CL of 1250.00, Capital one platinum CL of 1300.00 and just recently got the Delta Amex Gold SL of 1000.00. My unification for all my cards is 0% . The Amex I have only had for 1 month, in which I have charged 1800.00 and paid off before the first billing cycle. I have a EX score of 674. I have had 1 late pay from a student load 3 years ago but that's it. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex PRG possibility?

Have you tried the Amex Prequalified Offers ?
Depending on how long ago you opened your first Amex card. You might be able to check for offers in private browsing by going to the website and check for offers.

If it asks you to login. Login and then go to personal card offers. Find PRG. And hit apply. It will tell you at the top of the next page if you are Preapproved.

Normally Amex denials are SP once you have 30 days of card membership and your FICO score has updated on the website. A rep told me that.

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.