Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex PRG...should I ???

tag
Jayb5635
Established Contributor

Amex PRG...should I ???

Guys, I just saw the 50k offer for only 1k spend.  However, it was in an incognito window in Chrome, and the disclaimer mentions the offer may not apply to you if you're identified as an Amex cardholder.  Should I apply ???  I only would if I can get that signup offer

In my wallet: Amex Platinum NPSL, Amex Everyday Preferred $15,000, Amex Starwood $10,000, Chase Freedom Visa Signature $10,000, Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15,000, Chase Ink Plus Visa Signature $5000 Barclaycard Arrival Plus MasterCard World Elite $10,000, Cap One Quicksilver MasterCard $6000, Citi Prestige World Elite MasterCard $10,000, Citi Forward Visa $6900, Citi Premier World Elite MasterCard $5,800, Discover IT $8500
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
TheClub
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amex PRG...should I ???

Have you had a PRG before?

"When you're fresh meat you kill... and give them something fresher" (Frank Underwood)
Message 2 of 5
Jayb5635
Established Contributor

Nope, never...only the cards I have now, Platinum, Everyday, and SPG

In my wallet: Amex Platinum NPSL, Amex Everyday Preferred $15,000, Amex Starwood $10,000, Chase Freedom Visa Signature $10,000, Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15,000, Chase Ink Plus Visa Signature $5000 Barclaycard Arrival Plus MasterCard World Elite $10,000, Cap One Quicksilver MasterCard $6000, Citi Prestige World Elite MasterCard $10,000, Citi Forward Visa $6900, Citi Premier World Elite MasterCard $5,800, Discover IT $8500
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you've never had PRG you should be fine. I had a BCP and was approved for the 50k PRG offer and got confirmation from CSR that it would be no problem since it was my first PRG.

Message 4 of 5
TheClub
Frequent Contributor

Yeah, you're good as long as you never had a PRG before. I've confirmed this with the reps both online and over the phone. 

I recently app'd myself and wasn't given the MR bonus because of this. But I still got the first year AF waived.

"When you're fresh meat you kill... and give them something fresher" (Frank Underwood)
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.