Did you mean: 

Amex Platinum 100k offer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: It's BACK! - Amex Platinum - 100k MR for $3,000 spend

@DoroLucky wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

i didn't! i slept on it. woke up today and it's gone! now i'm sad! hopefully it comes back soon. 

This literally made me laugh out loud Smiley Very Happy

im glad that you find bliss in my sorrow! =p

Message 91 of 131
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

LMAO I wasn't laughing at you but at how they pulled it so quick...it won't be back any time soon unless targeted. Sorry LOL!

But you're gardening anyway until June so hang in there, maybe it will come around by then Smiley Very Happy

TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 92 of 131
Man-Of-Steel
Established Contributor

All I have to say is that the temptation on this forum is REAL.  Congrats to those of you who were able to scoop up this sweet offer and will be able to make good use of it.

On a side note, Irish provided some good words of caution.

Message 93 of 131
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@Man-Of-Steel wrote:

On a side note, Irish provided some good words of caution.

Yes. He. Did! Smiley Happy

Prob should be made into a sticky.

Message 94 of 131
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DoroLucky wrote:

LMAO I wasn't laughing at you but at how they pulled it so quick...it won't be back any time soon unless targeted. Sorry LOL!

But you're gardening anyway until June so hang in there, maybe it will come around by then Smiley Very Happy

it's all good! im not overly sensitive! =p 

fwiw i was ready to get out of the garden for this 100k. im already sitting at 81k MR pts (50k prg & 25k everyday bonus). i dont travel much but im planning for a european (amsterdam) and/or asian trip in the next 2 yrs. i figured another 100k would have been neat. =/

Message 95 of 131
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have to click link and go in as new to Amex.  They were offering 40k points as usual to my husband.  Yes, I'm in the garden and can't app so I had him do it. Woman Embarassed  Once you go through the back door, it will pop up with 100k points.  Wait and then add that card to your others.  

Message 96 of 131
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Have to click link and go in as new to Amex.  They were offering 40k points as usual to my husband.  Yes, I'm in the garden and can't app so I had him do it. Woman Embarassed  Once you go through the back door, it will pop up with 100k points.  Wait and then add that card to your others.  

wait what?? can you expand on this? i already have an amex account. i can't seem to make it pop up.

Forgot User ID or Password?

Create New Online Account <~~~~ you mean this??? 
Confirm Card Received

Message 97 of 131
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

wait what?? 

Confirm Card Received

LMAO...I'm rooting for you Incubus!!!!

TCL= $172,800
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 98 of 131
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DoroLucky wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

wait what?? 

Confirm Card Received

i just edited. i can't make it pop! hahahaha

Message 99 of 131
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@DoroLucky wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

wait what?? 

Confirm Card Received

i just edited. i can't make it pop! hahahaha

I saw! Don't worry you will jump on it the next time it rolls around (in like 5 years Smiley LOL ) and it will...patience. 

TCL= $172,800

Message 100 of 131
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.