Reply
Super Contributor
Posts: 6,026
Registered: ‎09-18-2007
0

Amex Platinum Charge Card and Amex Delta Gold Card Approved.

Amex Platinum Charge Card and Amex Delta Gold Credit Card Approved.

Epic Contributor
Posts: 23,279
Registered: ‎10-23-2007
0

Re: Amex Platinum Charge Card and Amex Delta Gold Card Approved.

CL on Delta?

Fico Scores: EQ- 668 DCU., TU 704 Best Buy, EX 700 Chase (2/5/15)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
67 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Super Contributor
Posts: 6,026
Registered: ‎09-18-2007
0

Re: Amex Platinum Charge Card and Amex Delta Gold Card Approved.


Creditaddict wrote:

CL on Delta?


Dont know. I received email today stating the application is approved. I guess, I have to wait until I receive the card to know the limit.  It does not matter to me what CL theyy  are giving since I am getting the card to improve AAoA. I'll take what ever CL they are giving.  I am still waiting for the response for my plum card application. Hope fully, I'll get the Plum card also and complete my Amex roundup for both business and personal cards.

 

Moderator Emeritus
Posts: 16,373
Registered: ‎03-12-2007
0

Re: Amex Platinum Charge Card and Amex Delta Gold Card Approved.

 


concorduser wrote:

 

Amex Platinum Charge Card and Amex Delta Gold Credit Card Approved.


Congrats! Are you finished apping?:smileyhappy:

 

Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (11-08-2014): EQ 818, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1

Super Contributor
Posts: 6,026
Registered: ‎09-18-2007
0

Re: Amex Platinum Charge Card and Amex Delta Gold Card Approved.


fused wrote:

 

Congrats! Are you finished apping?:smileyhappy:

 


Yes, I am done apping to my heart's content. I am happy. I got more than I can ask for. Looking back 3 years and now, it is amazing, how I pulled it all this together and got back onto right track from being down and under in the credit scores. It took lot of hardwork, dedication and discipline to get to where I am today. Thanks to you all in the fico forums. I am one happy camper.

Moderator Emeritus
Posts: 16,373
Registered: ‎03-12-2007
0

Re: Amex Platinum Charge Card and Amex Delta Gold Card Approved.

 


concorduser wrote:

fused wrote:

 

Congrats! Are you finished apping?:smileyhappy:

 


Yes, I am done apping to my heart's content. I am happy. I got more than I can ask for. Looking back 3 years and now, it is amazing, how I pulled it all this together and got back onto right track from being down and under in the credit scores. It took lot of hardwork, dedication and discipline to get to where I am today. Thanks to you all in the fico forums. I am one happy camper.


Well, good for you!!!! I like happy endings, we like happy endings.:smileyhappy:

 

Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (11-08-2014): EQ 818, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1

Senior Contributor
Posts: 3,611
Registered: ‎01-10-2008
0

Re: Amex Platinum Charge Card and Amex Delta Gold Card Approved.

 


concorduser wrote:

Amex Platinum Charge Card and Amex Delta Gold Credit Card Approved.


Both personal?  if roster of accts could use some age, glad to hear you'll be in hiatus :smileyhappy:

 

FICOS:
06/13 EX 765 (PSECU) EQ 771 (DCU) TU 779 (Barclays)
Member
Posts: 35
Registered: ‎08-03-2010
0

Re: Amex Platinum Charge Card and Amex Delta Gold Card Approved.

I'm interested in finding out whether your new tradelines get the same member date as your first. I'm thinking of opening a charge card with AMEX (undecided on which specific one) just to add another 10 year old trade line.

 

Please update!

Thanks

-------------------------------------
8/2010 TU: 718 EQ: 721
Thank you myFICO forums!
Super Contributor
Posts: 6,026
Registered: ‎09-18-2007
0

Re: Amex Platinum Charge Card and Amex Delta Gold Card Approved.


Aoi wrote:

I'm interested in finding out whether your new tradelines get the same member date as your first. I'm thinking of opening a charge card with AMEX (undecided on which specific one) just to add another 10 year old trade line.

 

Please update!

Thanks


Yes. That is the reason I added these two cards to improve AAoA.

Member
Posts: 35
Registered: ‎08-03-2010
0

Re: Amex Platinum Charge Card and Amex Delta Gold Card Approved.

 


concorduser wrote:

Aoi wrote:

I'm interested in finding out whether your new tradelines get the same member date as your first. I'm thinking of opening a charge card with AMEX (undecided on which specific one) just to add another 10 year old trade line.

 

Please update!

Thanks


Yes. That is the reason I added these two cards to improve AAoA.


That's awesome news then! Congrats on all your AMEX approvals :smileyvery-happy:

 

 

Now, which charge card to apply for hehe

-------------------------------------
8/2010 TU: 718 EQ: 721
Thank you myFICO forums!

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.