Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Platinum Fee Has Not Posted Yet

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

Amex Platinum Fee Has Not Posted Yet

I upgraded from Green to Platinum on 8/20/15. I completed a full billing cycle with the Platinum card on 9/18/15. New statment cut and still no fee? 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amex Platinum Fee Has Not Posted Yet

Why did you do this upgrade for travel benefits, why not another card such as prestige?  Get the signup bonus at least?  My AF hit with first statement.

Message 2 of 7
ddemari
Super Contributor

Citi won't take me in. I'll use this card for travel and use the 200 travel credits. I mean my move on this card was 1/2 want and less practicality lol. But no fee yet
Message 3 of 7
DrForce
Valued Member

I got my Plat on 8/31 and my annual fee hasn't posted either. My statement closes tomorrow and I suspect it will post then.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DrForce wrote:
I got my Plat on 8/31 and my annual fee hasn't posted either. My statement closes tomorrow and I suspect it will post then.

Some people are strategically not being targeted for the AF for the first year, according to Amex backdoor CSRs.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@DrForce wrote:

Some people are strategically not being targeted for the AF for the first year, according to Amex backdoor CSRs.

I'm totally kidding.

Message 6 of 7
ddemari
Super Contributor

Haha
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.