Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Platinum Hidden Benefits

tag
MrCollector
Regular Contributor

Amex Platinum Hidden Benefits

The Amex Platinum has hidden benefits that Amex doesn't advertise — one being the Amex Platinum Lounge in the Staples Center (http://www.staplescenter.com/guest-services/exclusive-dining/american-express-platinum-lounge), and another lounge in a mall in Southern California (http://thrifty-tourist.com/2013/09/07/unadvertised-secret-amex-platinum-lounges/) — but those are the only two I've found.

Has anyone come across any other benefits of the Platinum that isn't advertised by Amex?

760 (TU) 755 (EX) 740 (EQ)

Chase Sapphire Reserve | Hilton Aspire | Amex EveryDay | World of Hyatt | Aviator Red | AAdvantage Platinum Select | Citi Premier | United Mileage Plus | Discover It
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

Re: Amex Platinum Hidden Benefits

There's one inside Universal Studios Orlando.

Message 2 of 5
MrCollector
Regular Contributor

@ibmrad7 wrote:

There's one inside Universal Studios Orlando.

A lounge?

760 (TU) 755 (EX) 740 (EQ)

Chase Sapphire Reserve | Hilton Aspire | Amex EveryDay | World of Hyatt | Aviator Red | AAdvantage Platinum Select | Citi Premier | United Mileage Plus | Discover It
Message 3 of 5
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

Message 4 of 5
DaJagman
Regular Contributor

Yes....Its got A/C and they have free cheap snacks and ice cold water.  most days Noon to 5 pm.........I love the Lounge at Staples......i usually buy nosebleed tickets for Kings/Lakers and just spend the game there.  

FICOs: EX: 840, EQ: 850, TU: 841
Bank of America Cash Rewards 50k
Diners Club Premier 40k
Chase Sapphire Reserve 50k
American Express Platinum NPSL
Discover it 47K
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.