Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Platinum Just Arrived - To Do List

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Platinum Just Arrived - To Do List

Wonder what will hapen to Amex's own app that relies on tripit.

Message 41 of 62
CS800
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Wonder what will hapen to Amex's own app that relies on tripit.

There must be a good reason why AMEX decided that. More likely $$ involved

Message 42 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Most likely they didn't renew there contract. The annual fee comes the first month correct? Does it show up randomly in the month or right before the statement cuts?

Message 43 of 62
CS800
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Most likely they didn't renew there contract. The annual fee comes the first month correct? Does it show up randomly in the month or right before the statement cuts?

My AF for the Platinum popped up after my first statement.

Message 44 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was wondering why it didnt say owed immediatly.

Message 45 of 62
CS800
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I was wondering why it didnt say owed immediatly.

I remember getting my first statement then the $450 appeared right after that. Not sure why they don;t just add it before the first statement cuts.

Message 46 of 62
sandman2435
Established Contributor

I had the Platinum for many years..and if you travel a lot it will more than pay for itself...I downgraded mine to the gold premier rewards ..as I don't travel as much as I used to..the rewards are better on the gold if you don't travel..Ive been with Amex for 21 years and NEVER had any problems with them...I also have other Amex cards as well...The delta one is also a great card to have with them as well...that card had paid for itself many times over....Treat Amex right..and they will take very good care of you

Message 47 of 62
Ron1
Super Contributor

It is a good card to have. I don't travel enough to have Amex Platinum.  They sent me pre-approval upgrade for the card and I didn't want it. 

Ron.

Message 48 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. Hopefully it will turn out great for me. Im not worried about FR or anything like that as I was honest and dont play with the 'what am I worth today' button.

Message 49 of 62
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks. Hopefully it will turn out great for me. Im not worried about FR or anything like that as I was honest and dont play with the 'what am I worth today' button.

+1.

Ron.

Message 50 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.