Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Product Change

tag
tjones9234
Contributor

Amex Product Change

Have read alot of posts about amex pc, just wanted a difinitive guide..What can be PCed to what ?

Lets Say Delta Gold can be PC to? Blue, Mercedes, Hiton etc?

Gold Charge Charge can be PC to? Plat ? Green ? etc ?

What is the wait time before you can PC?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
jd352
Regular Contributor

Re: Amex Product Change

In my experience, personal charge cards can be PC'd among themselves (excluding Zync). You can always go down a tier (PRG to Gold), but never up within a year of the last change (Gold to PRG).

Revolvers depend on the rewards structure they are associated with. I was unable to PC my BCE to an ED or EDP because they are on different rewards structures.  Beyond that, I do not know what people have had success with.

NPSL............... $20,700........... $15,200.......... $5,000............ $15,000............ $20,000
Current Scores: Equifax: 761 (Fico) TransUnion: 751 (Fico) Experian: 768 (Fico)
Message 2 of 3
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: Amex Product Change

@jd352 wrote:

In my experience, personal charge cards can be PC'd among themselves (excluding Zync). You can always go down a tier (PRG to Gold), but never up within a year of the last change (Gold to PRG).

Revolvers depend on the rewards structure they are associated with. I was unable to PC my BCE to an ED or EDP because they are on different rewards structures.  Beyond that, I do not know what people have had success with.

I don't think any card can be Pc'ed to ED or EDP . I would too like to know definitive guide on PC options. When i called to PC my bcp the only option was BCE. I was hoping to PC my BCP to the old Blue cash or something better than BCE , and nothing came up 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.