Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Reporting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Reporting

Hello all,

A month and a half ago, I was approved for an Amex Green card. I;ve been using it and love it. However, I was looking at my reports, and I noticed that it still hasnt reported. How long does this usually take? all my other accounts reported either immediately or just after the first statement.

On another note, This is my first "semi-prime card". Will this help when applying for other cards?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Pigeyex
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amex Reporting

Mine was slow too; took about a month and a half as I recall.

2007 - 2010 low point: mid-500s

With the help of myFICO community, now: 714 EQ FICO

"At the end of every hard-earned day, people find some reason to believe." (Bruce Springsteen)
Message 2 of 4
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Pretty sure it will report by the end of the second billing cycle, but if you want to be sure call and ask.

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay. Any thoughts on my second question?
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.