Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Review

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Review

rred4 wrote:
I just checked on equifax.com and Transunion.com and the company I said I had a judgment for that wasn't showing up, the have done a soft on all my reports and twice on EX.  Do you think there looking for trouble

I just think they are checking to be sure they didn't miss anything on the approval tho this sounds slightly odd,

Message 11 of 22
rred4
Regular Contributor

No not Amex, I though you would remember when I was applying I said I had a judgment from Visa for $1790 that wasn't showing up on my EX and TU that's why I went for Amex. But now the Creditor is pulling all my reports

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: 750(EQ) 746(TU)
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 12 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

So is Amex pulling your reports or the other creditor?  This judgement didn't show on the report that was pulled for approval?  Either way I would actually be on my Ps and Qs.  If the other creditor is hounding you, they could be about to beef up collection efforts.  If its Amex, seeing that, when it wasn't shown on the app could spell trouble.

Message 13 of 22
rred4
Regular Contributor

Okay Amex did the account review on NOV 15 from Alpaso TX were done with that.  But I notice The creditor from the judgment is pulling my reports.  Why would the do this if they already have the judgment why should the care what's on my report

Message 14 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

rred4 wrote:
Okay Amex did the account review on NOV 15 from Alpaso TX were done with that.  But I notice The creditor from the judgment is pulling my reports.  Why would the do this if they already have the judgment why should the care what's on my report

Is it paid or unpaid?  If unpaid, expect sme phone calls and this wll be extortion in the first degree.  If it is still within the reporting period and it is not showing they couldvery well einsert it legally.

Message 15 of 22
rred4
Regular Contributor

It is unpaid, but I want to get it back in court so I can pay it.  I was out of town and didn't even know about it.  My father is not very responsible and he though it was his.

Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm goin to guess that this is unpaid for them to have a trigger set up for when you apply for new credit.  If this is inserted into the bureau that Amex uses you may find yourself closed for changes to your report.  LOL!! Posting at the same time.

I would get this taken care of as quickly as possible.  If it is reinserted, a dollar to a donut you will lose your new Amex card.  They had the bureaus set to report whenever you were seeking new credit so that they could get paid first.

Message Edited by Brammy on 12-02-2007 07:16 PM
Message 17 of 22
rred4
Regular Contributor

How do I start the process

Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

rred4 wrote:
How do I start the process

If you CAN pay I would start by writing a letter.  Look for the PFD letters and you may be able to get it removedfrom all bureaus.  Make sure they unerstand that the pament is contingent on it not being inserted into the EX bureau and deleted on the others.  Get a promise to do so in writing before you send a thing.  Send all CMRRR.

Message 19 of 22
rred4
Regular Contributor

I was going to try and get a lawyer because I called about 2 years ago and the lady told me a judgment couldn't be removed what is CMRRR

Message Edited by rred4 on 12-02-2007 04:27 PM

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.