Amex Revolver Check Spending Power

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Revolver Check Spending Power

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@takeshi74 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Just like NPSL this adjusts with time/profile/useage/etc.

NPSL and charge card are not the same thing despite how people tend to conflate the two and use the terms interchangeably.  This is how NPSL credit cards work.

So what is the difference I have a charge card and it is a NPSL charge card?  I know their is a liimit on it, but this limit changes as my useage/profile and other factors change.

I think with a charge card you have to pay it off in full each month in order to keep using it. 

Message 11 of 13
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

So what is the difference I have a charge card and it is a NPSL charge card?  I know their is a liimit on it, but this limit changes as my useage/profile and other factors change.

I mentioned one of the differences above but how much you can exceed your limit on your NPSL credit card is determined by usage/profile and other factors.

Message 12 of 13
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Ok so they can report a limit and obviously a charge card must be paid off monthly unless you have pay over time feature.  

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.