Super Contributor
longtimelurker

Re: Amex Reward Points transfer

CreditScholar wrote:

Crashem wrote:

Probably not the best forum for this stuff.  I would try flyertalk, but they aren't as "friendly" there.  Your best bet is to read through some of the threads there for advice vs starting a blanket thread with generic question.  Lots of good info though.

+1. I'd give this forum a thorough read, but beware if you ask for help. They are not friendly towards newbies, and you might catch a bit of attitude from the less than savoury types.

They are mostly friendly IF you have done your prework, i.e. read the relevant threads before posting a question, show that you have put some effort in and people are very willing to help.  But yes, posting the original question as is there would get lots of negative replies!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}