cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Serve - Load $25 for instant $25 bonus....

tag
burnednotice
Established Member

Re: Amex Serve - Load $25 for instant $25 bonus....

Loaded with my debit card, got the credit within a few minutes.

Signed my fiancee for an account, loaded with chase freedom card -- 20 hours later and still no credit!

I haven't told her yet but I can already see her eyes roll... Smiley Frustrated

Starting Score: (USAA FAKO scores)
ex:579 eq:585 tu:603

Current Score: (7/2012) ex: 585 eq:663 tu:603
(8/2012) ex: 657 eq: 673 tu: 671

Goal Score: 850+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 41 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent an email to support, i'll see what happens. Maybe it's only one bonus offer per address

Message 42 of 61
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I sent an email to support, i'll see what happens. Maybe it's only one bonus offer per address

That seems likely. Haha, or maybe they just want to verify it's a different person, who knows. 

Message 43 of 61
Iamvee
Established Member

Thank you OP, Easy $25 indeed

Fico score: TU: 684 Date 8/8/2012 EQ : 647 Date 8/25/2012
EX: 651 Date 7/21/2012
Wallet: CAP one: 300 // AMEX Zync: 500
Garden since 8/18/12
Goal: 750 across the board

Message 44 of 61
Open123
Super Contributor

Mine was loaded with the $25 credit posting instantly.

My friend then signed up immediately after, but her's posted after about 5 minutes.  Both were with CCs.  Maybe they take a moment to verify with the same IP address?  Or, maybe because we didn't bothering clearing cookies?

Message 45 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, fastest 25 bucks made, linked debit mastercard

Message 46 of 61
shalane85
Frequent Contributor

Has anyone recieved their card yet? Does it have the amex logo? I'm also confused as to how I send money. Can I transfer money back to my checking account?

Message 47 of 61
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

Yes me and my son got our cards, they have an AMEX logo on them. I used mine at Walmart told the cashier to charge $40 on the card, leaving $10 for later. On the reciept it showed the $10 balance left on the card.  

I plan on trying to use those pre-paid visa/mc gift cards that some companies send out as rewards to charge the serve card, it would be nice to have a way to get rid of those I hate dealing with cards with only a couple dollars on them. Of course the ultimate test would be to transfer the balance from my serve card back to my bank account. But I haven't linked my card to my checking account yet. Used my AMEX blue to charge my serve card the first $25. 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 48 of 61
shalane85
Frequent Contributor

I just linked my bank account and was able to transfer money back to my checking for free. Pretty cool.

Message 49 of 61
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@shalane85 wrote:

Has anyone recieved their card yet? Does it have the amex logo? I'm also confused as to how I send money. Can I transfer money back to my checking account?

The card also only says "Prepaid" on the back, not on the front, unlike the amex prepaid, so people might think you have some super exclusive amex card if you use it Smiley Tongue 

You can send money in an email or through facebook or a text message. You can also request money the same ways, although I don't know if the other person must also be a serve member. 

Transferring money back into your checking account is very easy. 

Message 50 of 61
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.