Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Small Business Saturday

tag
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

Amex Small Business Saturday

Long time no posting but wanted to pass this on:

You can now register your Amex cards for the $30 kick back on Nov 29th "Small Business Saturday".

The card only need be on the Amex payment network to receive the statement credit so co-branded Amex get the credit too as long as you register the cards.

This year you get up to 3 - $10 credits for a minimum $10 charge at a small business on Nov 29th.

Have fun shopping for free! 👍

https://offerenroll.americanexpress.com/enroll/EnrollmentSitePage?offer=SMALLBUSINESSSATURDAY2014

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex Small Business Saturday

thanks for the heads up, I enrolled my cards and will be using it at Mendocino Farms for an awesome lunch!

Message 2 of 14
JaeJae12
Frequent Contributor

Thanks!!!, just register my two cards, and going to tell my fam to register theirs too lol......total of 10 amex cards together....Smiley Happy

BCE- 50 k-BOA 123 100k -Freedom unlimited-95k- Citi DC- 200k-CSR 175k
Garden mode

Message 3 of 14
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Sweet deal! I just registered this morning before seeing this post.

Message 4 of 14
KneelBeforeZod
Frequent Contributor

Nice! Thanks for posting this. I'm all registered and fully prepared for Thanksgiving weekend shopping battle!
Current Scores (Dec 20, 2015) - EQ=719 EX=739 TU=740
Message 5 of 14
taxi818
Super Contributor

@improvingmycredit wrote:

Long time no posting but wanted to pass this on:

You can now register your Amex cards for the $30 kick back on Nov 29th "Small Business Saturday".

The card only need be on the Amex payment network to receive the statement credit so co-branded Amex get the credit too as long as you register the cards.

This year you get up to 3 - $10 credits for a minimum $10 charge at a small business on Nov 29th.

Have fun shopping for free! 👍

https://offerenroll.americanexpress.com/enroll/EnrollmentSitePage?offer=SMALLBUSINESSSATURDAY2014

GreAt. Signed up for this. But need a list of small shops. But looks like the entire single purchase must be over $10.  To get credit. 3 times too. Excellent.  But appears 3 times per card? 

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I signed up for this too Smiley Happy

Also wanting a list here
Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! Signed up.  Lets hope I get the bonus this time without having to call.

Message 8 of 14
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

https://www.americanexpress.com/us/small-business/Shop-Small/

The link to find the local businesses for your area can be found on the "see where to shop" tab.

Hope this helps 😎

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 9 of 14
joeyoeyb

Just registered my card & marked my calendar for the two places I need to shop & the one place to have lunch that day!  Smiley LOL

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.