Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Small Business Saturday

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Small Business Saturday

Thanks for the heads up! I'm registered, too. Unfortunately, not a whole lot of recognized small businesses around me... if only the pizza place and farmers market were recognized

Message 11 of 14
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the heads up! I'm registered, too. Unfortunately, not a whole lot of recognized small businesses around me... if only the pizza place and farmers market were recognized

I saw both. Pizza places and farmers markets. 10 pages in each category. Outstanding.  

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does AMEX have this day to celebrate these small businesses that have started accepting AMEX as payment?

Message 13 of 14
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

Not really.  Amex has been promoting small business Saturday for years.  Of course the small businesses that accept Amex benefit from it.  If you go to the website, you will see all that they do to promote small business every year.  Really very clever promoting entrepreneurship.

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.