Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex - So dang slow on sending cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex - So dang slow on sending cards

@Anonymous wrote:
I got approved on a Friday night and got the card on Sunday morning . That was a while ago idk if they still do overnight delivery .

Ditto.  I applied for various cards at the end of last month. All approved and a couple days later applied for American Express Surpass.  Not sure if it is because I am a Lifetime Diamond with Hilton but it was the first card of all the ones I applied for last month to arrive and it was overnighted to me for free.  I made no special requests.

Message 21 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Simply Cash was here in 2 days.

Message 22 of 26
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@taxi818 wrote:

Congrats. CC on your new card. just realized you got another Amex. wow. This is why im on the fence. Really would like the everyday. as im gonna cancel my green card in October.

and Getting pressure from the BBVA card. but would love a citi invitation without actually pulling the trigger from a cold app. Congrats again.

Thanks needed a hotel card and the 5x on dining athough devalued was to good to turn down and no AF of course and ony 750 spend for 40k hotel points

Message 23 of 26
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Maybe cause I went for the no AF version?  Or they just hate me ?Smiley Tongue

Message 24 of 26
Girac
Regular Contributor

I had a damaged Amex card and the sent it overnight at no charge. Suprised they dont do that for new cards too.

Message 25 of 26
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Got it today.. Couldn't it of been Saturday before I spend 300+ eating out err.. lol

Glad it arrived, albeit a bit later than you wanted.

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.