Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Surprised me , I think

tag
plasticguy
Established Contributor

Amex Surprised me , I think

I received a letter in August saying that the Blue was going to be raised from 5.24% to 10.24% for billing cycles starting on or after Oct 1. My cycle was yesterday and the rate is still 5.24% Does that mean they're aren't going to do it? I'm not calling to ask!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
DI
Super Contributor

Re: Amex Surprised me , I think

Have your statement with November's due date cut yet?
Message 2 of 5
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@plasticguy wrote:
I received a letter in August saying that the Blue was going to be raised from 5.24% to 10.24% for billing cycles starting on or after Oct 1. My cycle was yesterday and the rate is still 5.24% Does that mean they're aren't going to do it? I'm not calling to ask!

Don't get happy until you see the statement for the period ending in November. That is the statement which would reflect the APR for the billing cycle starting on or after 01OCT.
Message 3 of 5
DI
Super Contributor

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

@plasticguy wrote:

Don't get happy until you see the statement for the period ending in November. That is the statement which would reflect the APR for the billing cycle starting on or after 01OCT.

+1  That's what I was getting at. 

Message 4 of 5
plasticguy
Established Contributor

Darn itSmiley Surprised Thanks
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.