Established Contributor
distantarray

Amex Sync helps you get all your annual fees back :)

with all the deals going on at Amex I'm thinking of getting a Amex Platinum, I don't travel as much as I'd like but I find the platinum card being good for me if I take 1 international trip a year. So with that being said $450 annual fee felt kinda steep.

but with small business saturday having my Amex Blue with 4 authorized users got e $125 worth of statement credit just from getting $25 gift certificates with a small business restuarants which should feed me for a few weeks. Then $25 at Costco for spending $100 etc since we shop there anyways, and $35 for being Halo 4 etc in a single month. So with all the bonuses combined in a single month all we have to do is keep on the look out for a few good deals and I'm sure I'll make up atleast $250 a year with an Amex Platinum =) with the $200 airline credit (which I'll use every year on atleast 1 flight) I think this makes it pretty lucrative for me to get, what do you guys think?

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Regular Contributor
trishdadish

Re: Amex Sync helps you get all your annual fees back :)

[ Edited ]

I, too, have a new Zync that I've synced for every one of these deals (yes, what a rhyme!).

And I, too, am loving these deals! I did the small biz Saturday, and had the money back in my account within 72 hours. However, i went to Costco last weekend and spent well over $100---and yes, I had synced beforehand for the Costco deal. I have so far heard nothing. Is there a certain amt. of time that it takes these deals to post? Should I contact AMEX?

All 3 bureaus (per Amex CreditSecure FAKO) are still 748 (as of 12/19/13). Cards: Discover It, $12,100, Chase Freedom $3,300, Chase Amazon $1,500, Walmart store $11,000, AMEX Zync NPSL, Costco Amex $14,700. US. Bank Cash +, $5,000. AMEX SPG $6,000, PenFed Plat. Cash Rewards $17,500, PenFed P-LOC $10,000, Citi Forward $5,100, Chase Slate $5,000, Old Navy, $2,200.
Contributor
NewSurrender

trishdadish wrote:

I, too, have a new Zync that I've synced for every one of these deals (yes, what a rhyme!).

And I, too, am loving these deals! I did the small biz Saturday, and had the money back in my account within 72 hours. However, i went to Costco last weekend and spent well over $100---and yes, I had synced beforehand for the Costco deal. I have so far heard nothing. Is there a certain amt. of time that it takes these deals to post? Should I contact AMEX?

I was under the impression that the Costco deal was for Costco.com.

At least that's what it says for me.

Established Contributor
distantarray

NewSurrender wrote:

trishdadish wrote:

I was under the impression that the Costco deal was for Costco.com.

At least that's what it says for me.

Just checked and yes it's for Costco.com purchases only. I just happened to do it without reading it lol

Established Contributor
flowfaster

You know you can buy a 100 Costco cash card on Costco.com right? I bought 4 and got 100$ back. Thanks Amex. I also did the Halo 4 sync 4 times lol. I made some nice change off that one.
Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Established Contributor
distantarray

flowfaster wrote:
You know you can buy a 100 Costco cash card on Costco.com right? I bought 4 and got 100$ back. Thanks Amex. I also did the Halo 4 sync 4 times lol. I made some nice change off that one.

lmao genius! i dunno why i didn't think about that cash card thing.

Valued Contributor
nicholasyud

It's seem like just a few deal going on. Where do you guy get all good Amex sync before other does !????

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: 748 Wishlist: CSP, Simply Cash, SPG, BOLD, INK, United MP,
Goal Score: 800

Walmart: 10k |Usaa: 8k|BCE: 13k| Amex: NSPL|Dis: 9.4k|Cap: 5.5k|CAP: 2k|CSP: 13.4k| Pen:4.5k

Regular Contributor
Mustangfrank

flowfaster wrote:

Wow, Pretty Cool.

Amex Zync NPSL 9/12, Amex CostcoTrue Earnings $10K 9/12
Amex BCE $3K 9/12 (Amex Back Dated to 1983)
Chase Sapphire Preferred $17K 11/12, Chase Freedom $7K 11/12
Discover More $750 11/12
CapitalOne Platinum Secured Card 2K 2/12 (Closed 12/12)
FICO: EQ = 804 EX = 802(Amex) TU = 801(Discover)
Contributor
westcoastpirate

Is there a site where all the current sync offers are all listed together for Facebook, Twitter, and Foursquare?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}