Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Upgrade Link

tag
aamex
Frequent Contributor

Amex Upgrade Link

If you search "upgrade" on the american express website there is a link to check and see if your card is eligible for an upgrade. 

Hopefully this will help answer some of the Amex PC questions.

From the site: 

Do You Want to Upgrade Your Card?

Check to see if you have any Cards that are eligible for an upgrade

Wallet: Fidelity Investment Rewards | BOA Travel Rewards | Chase Sapphire Preferred | Discover More
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Guava
Established Contributor

Re: Amex Upgrade Link

I have the Zync. When I clicked on the "upgrade" link, it brought me back to the View all cards panel, I guess I have nothing upgradable then haha

Starting Score (08/11/11): TU08: 643
Current Score: TU08: 741
Goal Score: Stay in the 700s; keep reports clean

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 9
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@Guava wrote:

I have the Zync. When I clicked on the "upgrade" link, it brought me back to the View all cards panel, I guess I have nothing upgradable then haha

You need to be at green level or above in order to see the upgrade offers...

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 3 of 9
Open123
Super Contributor

Not only that, but Zync has it's own customer service department too.

When I called about my other cards, the CSR mentioned she can't even see the Zync, that it "was an entirely different card handled by a seperate dept."

Message 4 of 9
andre181
Established Contributor

Cool find. Thanks.

My PRG is eligible to upgrade to Platinum.

I won't do it though.  I can't justify the AF. I don't travel enough.

Discover IT $35K | FNBO Visa $30K | Cash+ Visa Sig $19.5K | Southwest Premier $16K | Priceline $15K | Citi Forward $14.3K | US Bank Plat $14K | Commerce Bank $13K | CSP $13K | CSR $10K | Sallie Mae World MC $10K | Lowe’s Consumer 10K | BoA Cash Rewards 1-2-3 Sig $7.5K | Fidelity Visa $7K | Citi Double Cash $6.5K | WF Cash Back Visa $5.4K | Capital One Cash Rewards $5K | AMEX BCE $3.9K | Freedom $2.5K | Younkers/Comenity $2.4K | Kohl’s 1.5K | Target $1.4K | EX FICO (from AMEX): 768, TU FICO (from Discover): 797, AAoA: 4.4 years
Message 5 of 9
learnin113
Established Contributor

@Guava wrote:

+1  Didn't want to upgrade my Zinc anyway...just want a revolver.

Message 6 of 9
Regular Contributor

Where do you find this link?

EQ 7/19/13 796
TU 04/29/13 784
EX 06/17/13 849
28 years credit history
17 years AAoA

CIT $15,900 BEST BUY $11,800 DISCOVER $10,000 LOWES $10,000 SEARS/MC $7,200 BELKS $5,700 JC PENNY $2,400 CHASE $5,900 AMX GOLD PR $NPSL AMX/BCP $11,200 SHELL/CITI/MC $80.00 (LMAO)
Message 7 of 9
aamex
Frequent Contributor

search "upgrade" on the amex website

Wallet: Fidelity Investment Rewards | BOA Travel Rewards | Chase Sapphire Preferred | Discover More
Message 8 of 9
OhioCPA
Frequent Contributor

Isn't this the same page for pre-approvals? For me it shows the same information, what appears to be an offer to upgrade to either PRG or Platinum. I have seen this same information since I got my cards back in June. From what I have heard I really am not eligible for an upgrade until I have had my cards for 13 months.

________________________________________________________________________________
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.