Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Welcome Offer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Welcome Offer

When I apply for my Green card there was no 25,000 bonus points after I spend $1,000 within 3 months. I just realized that this offer shows up randomly, now it show that offer and later when I visit the site again its gone. Is it possible to call Amex and have them give me the that offer? Has anyone tried? I applied less than 2 months ago.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Re: Amex Welcome Offer

Amex is not like chase. They do not match offers (and they better not raise my BCP fee Smiley Mad)

Signature needs updating
Message 2 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

When I apply for my Green card there was no 25,000 bonus points after I spend $1,000 within 3 months. I just realized that this offer shows up randomly, now it show that offer and later when I visit the site again its gone. Is it possible to call Amex and have them give me the that offer? Has anyone tried? I applied less than 2 months ago.

it's doubtful but you could send a secure message and ask... worse they say is no.

Also, you should only post in 1 section of the board at the same time with the same question.

Message 3 of 7
willwar14
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex welcome offer

You can try, but Amex is known not to match bonus offers. But you can try. Let us know how it goes.

CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 4 of 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Hi there OP and welcome to MyFico Smiley Happy

I have removed your cross post on this from the Applications Forum. Please refrain from cross posting the same topics in multi forums it can lead to confusion by the members and its not inline with our TOS. I thank you for your understanding on this.

Message 5 of 7
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Like the others said, you can give it a shot but it likely will not get anywhere. You never know though.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for all the replies.

Sorry for the duplicate post.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.