Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Zync AU Question

tag
ArisGreek
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amex Zync AU Question

Interesting, Hauling. The lady said this won't go on her credit report anyway since there was no SSN. We'll soon find out I guess!

===========
TU: 745(TU98) | EQ: 774 | EX: ? | NO BADDIES!
What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum, United Presidential Plus World Elite MC, AMEX JetBlue, Nordstrom Visa Sig, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, AMEX Zync, Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Visa, Banana Republic, Home Depot
Message 11 of 13
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Right, that would make sense. And I'm sure she won't have a problem.

I was referring to an earlier post where someone was trying to add an AU who had burned AmEx in the past.

Sometimes people can sneak in under the radar, but usually, the saying applies that "American Express has the memory of an elephant." Smiley Wink

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 12 of 13
ArisGreek
Frequent Contributor

Ha! Yet, that poor guy that had an AMEX card before they can't find his info to backdate his card. My friend that works for AMEX says AMEX has selective memory Smiley Wink

===========
TU: 745(TU98) | EQ: 774 | EX: ? | NO BADDIES!
What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum, United Presidential Plus World Elite MC, AMEX JetBlue, Nordstrom Visa Sig, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, AMEX Zync, Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Visa, Banana Republic, Home Depot
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.