Did you mean: 

Amex Zync, Good or Bad news?

tag
danisgods
Regular Contributor

Amex Zync, Good or Bad news?

Applied tonight and :

Dear ......

Thank you for applying for Zync from American Express®.

We have received your application for the Zync from American Express®. We were not able to process your application within 60 seconds in order to provide you with an instant decision. Once your application is processed, we will notify you of your application status by e-mail using the e-mail address you provided.

What should i expect, and how long will it take for them to notify me? is a real person going to take a look into my application?

Anything helps.

Thanks.

Starting Score: TU 715 EQ 704
Current Score: TU 715 EQ 704
Goal Score: 760-780

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Zync, Good or Bad news?

Check your email.  It seems that many times, they process very quickly (within minutes). 

Message 2 of 39
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

@danisgods wrote:

Applied tonight and :

Dear ......

Thank you for applying for Zync from American Express®.

We have received your application for the Zync from American Express®. We were not able to process your application within 60 seconds in order to provide you with an instant decision. Once your application is processed, we will notify you of your application status by e-mail using the e-mail address you provided.

What should i expect, and how long will it take for them to notify me? is a real person going to take a look into my application?

Anything helps.

Thanks.

They are usually fairly quick with a reply. You can try checking your application status online here: https://www201.americanexpress.com/eaol/statuscheck/welcome.jsp

You can also call in and check on application status. Sometimes it is just verification needed.

Good Luck

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 3 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Shouldn't be too long, Amex is much faster than other underwriters (such as chase)

Message 4 of 39
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

ont't Re: Amex Zync, Good or Bad news?

Do you have any type of fraud alerts on your credit report?  That would also generate that message.

Message 5 of 39
danisgods
Regular Contributor

Re: ont't Re: Amex Zync, Good or Bad news?

I do not have any,not that I am aware.

Message 6 of 39
JaseT
Established Contributor

@danisgods wrote:
I do not have any,not that I am aware.

Did you check the app status on the AMEX website?

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 7 of 39
danisgods
Regular Contributor

i did , it says processing , so i called , the rep told me it has not been processed yet, because they have to look into a previous application they have on file that was cancelled , because i had applied in the past and repplied too early, back in mid 2010.Red said they will get back to me so....

will let you guys know.

Thanks.

Message 8 of 39
JaseT
Established Contributor

@danisgods wrote:

i did , it says processing , so i called , the rep told me it has not been processed yet, because they have to look into a previous application they have on file that was cancelled , because i had applied in the past and repplied too early, back in mid 2010.Red said they will get back to me so....

will let you guys know.

Thanks.

Good luck to you!

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 9 of 39
smc733
Valued Contributor

@danisgods wrote:

will let you guys know.

Thanks.

Cancelled as in they asked for more information like a 4506?  If so, they'll ask for the same again this time.  Hopefully that's not the case and you aren't "app blacklisted" like me.

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 10 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.