I get a lot of reaction to the BCP as well.  "oohh it's clear!" 

Valued Contributor

Re: Amex Zync tops Platinum!!!

I get a lot of reaction to the BCP as well.  "oohh it's clear" 

Super Contributor

Skinnyminnie wrote:

pizzadude wrote:

That's great !!  It's funny though I haven't gotten any reactions to my ZYNC yet at all....

Perhaps they're looking at something better and don't even notice the card you gave them?  *wink wink  Smiley Happy

That's it ! you are spot on with that observation Skinnyminnie !   Smiley Wink  Smiley Happy

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Established Contributor

I very seldom ever get any reaction when I use my Zync. 

Photobucket
Frequent Contributor

You all have me sooooo excited about the Zync card.  I can't wait until I have one.  Hopefully this summer!!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 668 EX 649 EQ 657 (All Lender Pull 1-13-2012)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor

I downgraded my gold to zync last january.

Since my Zync's arrival, I haven't activated it and used my Gold as my Zync Smiley Happy It still works.  Now with this story, I might go ahead and activate it.

My TL : Venture 33k / BCE AMEX 33k / BoA123 Sig 24k / Discover 28.5k / Home Depot 16.5 K / CSP 16.5k / Barclays Arrival WEMC 15k / Citi World WEMC13.5k / CU Visa 11k/ Nordstrom Visa 15K / Freedom 10k / Citi AA 11.1k / Macy's Store 5.3K / Best buy 2.4K / BBRZ Gold 1.4K / Express 1.4K/
Senior Contributor

LadyRover wrote:

You all have me sooooo excited about the Zync card.  I can't wait until I have one.  Hopefully this summer!!

I waited a long time before apping. It's SO hard to be patient and wait and garden. But it does pay off in the end. And summer is just a few months away. Hopefully you'll be ready to app this summer! It is a cool-looking card! Smiley Tongue

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Senior Contributor

cutemarty1 wrote:

I downgraded my gold to zync last january.

Since my Zync's arrival, I haven't activated it and used my Gold as my Zync Smiley Happy It still works.  Now with this story, I might go ahead and activate it.

Well, Gold is pretty cool, too! It's interesting that you can use your Gold as a Zync. I didn't know you could do that. Smiley Wink

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Senior Contributor

FloridaState12 wrote:

I very seldom ever get any reaction when I use my Zync. 

I'm curious to see if I will continue to get a reaction. It's just funny because this was literally the first time I used the card, and I got that kind of "wow" reaction. Amex really is prestigious, no matter which one it is. Smiley Happy

Senior Contributor

boomhower wrote:

I get a lot of reaction to the BCP as well.  "oohh it's clear" 

I remember when they first came out with the Blue card, and I thought it was so cool looking and wanted it so bad. But there was NO way.

The Blue and Clear cards look really cool, too. Amex has done a really good job with their card designs. They are all really nice. Even the Costco card is surprisingly pretty and has a reflective, almost 3-D look to it. Smiley Happy

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.