Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Zync

tag
tsquad131
Frequent Contributor

Amex Zync

Just got amex zync, so happy i got approved. I think it is pretty easy to get one. Im only a 19 year old college student

My average age of accounts is 7 months

Oldest Tradeline is 1 year and 4 months

UTI is 32%

No lates or any baddies

Not sure which bureau they pulled but i have over 10+ on every bureau

Total Accounts is 10

Just got approved for the Macys store card for $600 the day before and a littmans jewelery account for $1000 right after the amex app

amazon
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Zync

What were your fico scores?

Congrats on all the approvals

Message 2 of 4
tsquad131
Frequent Contributor

to be honest im not exactly sure. All I know is that my Creditkarma score was 641

amazon
Message 3 of 4
TheCreditKid
Established Contributor

Congrats on your approval. I'm 20 and I got accepted like 2 months ago as well. AMEX is really not my thing because the rewards on this card is not as great as my BankAmericard from BofA. Only reason I chose this card is because I wanted to get my foot in the door with AMEX. Otherwise I use it for dining and shopping at malls. But for everyday  usage I stick with BofA. Have fun with your card =], many people will look at the card weird because its still fairly new and they will make comments about the card.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope.

-Alexander Dumas
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.