Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Zync

tag
TheCreditKid
Established Contributor

AMEX ZYNC

I'm about your age(20) and I recently got approved 2 months ago. I would highy suggest that you apply for one if you have good payment history.Remember Zync is for people in their 20's so Amex won't expect much history from you and charge cards are tend to be easier to obtain than AMEX revolving cards. Go apply, then tell us the result!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope.

-Alexander Dumas
Message 11 of 40
TheCreditKid
Established Contributor

Re: Amex Zync

@TheCreditKid wrote:

I'm about your age(20) and I recently got approved 2 months ago. I would highy suggest that you apply for one if you have good payment history.Remember Zync is for people in their 20's so Amex won't expect much history from you and charge cards are tend to be easier to obtain than AMEX revolving cards. Go apply, then tell us the result!

Sorry about the same response, my computer was lagging.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Alexander Dumas
Message 12 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another question do you think I should call up discover and ask for a credit limit raise now to help my ratio more before I think about applying in november and if so what amount should I request.
Message 13 of 40
O-day
New Contributor

they will %100 decline ur increase with %70 util, i promise u!

Message 14 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I called them would they see 70% utilization or would they just see what I have now like $50.
Message 15 of 40
O-day
New Contributor

well actually im not sure. since this is ur only card u will probably give it a chance. let us know wat happens?

Message 16 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does it hurt me in anyway if they deny me.
Message 17 of 40
O-day
New Contributor

make sure and ask if they are going to do a hard pull or a soft pull on ur report. sometimes they wont do it but they do it most of the time... good luck

Message 18 of 40
smc733
Valued Contributor

They will see the last reported utilization (when your last statement cut & reported).  So your util would still be 70%

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 19 of 40
TheCreditKid
Established Contributor

Pay down the balance then apply or request a CLI.

-Alexander Dumas
Message 20 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.