Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex app grey area

tag
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex app grey area

I'll post their reply, once I get it. Standard "we'll get back to you in twenty four hours...."

Message 11 of 30
djrez4
Established Contributor

Try tweeting your question to @AskAmex.  They generally respond within 10-15 minutes.

Message 12 of 30
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I just finished accounting 2 this semester... So im clearly an accounting genius xD (not really you can probably disregard anything i say) but..

I would definitely say its an asset, especially if it is one of the policies you can "borrow" from. Definitely would count it as an asset if you're filling out a joint app with your spouse, since if you're gone first that money is theirs.
Message 13 of 30
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

...my daughter says I'm too old to "tweet."Smiley Sad

Message 14 of 30
djrez4
Established Contributor

@Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:

...my daughter says I'm too old to "tweet."Smiley Sad

How embarrassing.  Don't tell her about it.

Message 15 of 30
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

I had to ask her how to do it...I KNOW I'm too old for tweeting.

...at least I can tell youngsters how to set the VCR clock.

Message 16 of 30
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:
I just finished accounting 2 this semester... So im clearly an accounting genius xD (not really you can probably disregard anything i say) but..

I would definitely say its an asset, especially if it is one of the policies you can "borrow" from. Definitely would count it as an asset if you're filling out a joint app with your spouse, since if you're gone first that money is theirs.

Only if you die within the term of the policy.  I still would be pretty surprised if term life is considered an asset.

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 17 of 30
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Walt_K wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

Only if you die within the term of the policy.  I still would be pretty surprised if term life is considered an asset.

I don't think it has any immediate liquid value, so I suspect you're right.  I'm admittedly not hip to life insurance Smiley Happy.

        
Message 18 of 30
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Term life insurance is a rip off anyways. XD
Message 19 of 30
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

@Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:

I had to ask her how to do it...I KNOW I'm too old for tweeting.

...at least I can tell youngsters how to set the VCR clock.

VCR?

Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.