Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex… bad omen?

tag
HenryJumbo
Regular Contributor

Re: Amex… bad omen?

*Update*

I finally got the card in the mail after almost a month long wait. The card looks very nice, it's clear and transparent. But I did notice that it was missing the chip. I guess Amex is doing away with the chip. Anyway thanks for the support lets see how this goes. :-P

Starting Score: EX: 736 FAKO | TU: 757 FICO | EQ 730 FICO
Current Score: EX: 736 FAKO | TU: 750 FICO | EQ 730 FICO
Goal Score:     EX: 750 FICO | TU: 750 FICO | EQ: 750 FICO
In my wallet:  $16,000  $8,000
Message 21 of 24
OptimalFICO
Valued Member

Glad to hear it! When AmEx first came out with the clear card, it was basically transparent! I felt like I kept losing it. It would be in front of my face and I couldn't see it as it blended in with whatever surface it was on lol. They must have gotten complaints because over the years that have made it less transparent and added in other design features that make it less invisible lol. Still a very cool looking card. I get comments on it all the time.

Message 22 of 24
HenryJumbo
Regular Contributor

Yea it blends in pretty nice with my drivers license. It would of been cool to see the older card.

Starting Score: EX: 736 FAKO | TU: 757 FICO | EQ 730 FICO
Current Score: EX: 736 FAKO | TU: 750 FICO | EQ 730 FICO
Goal Score:     EX: 750 FICO | TU: 750 FICO | EQ: 750 FICO
In my wallet:  $16,000  $8,000
Message 23 of 24
OptimalFICO
Valued Member

HenryJumbo, it's totally Mercury Retrograde! Got a kick out of the fact that you know about that! Welcome to the AmEx family lol.

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.