Amex bce or Chase Freedom

tag
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Amex bce or Chase Freedom

@jJack wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@jJack wrote:

So I some preapprovals from  couple of websites ( i know these arent guarentees). Chase instantly denied me. Discover preapproved me and amex preapproved me for gold and green charge card and thier delta blue card. Im so tempted to apply, but hesitant now because I also did the credit one pre app and was denied because of these reasons 

• Insufficient time since most recent account opened New account only 9 months of history 
  • Too many accounts with balances What is your UTL?
  • Ratio of loan balances to credit limits too high See above are you carrying balances?
  • Too many recent inquiries This is why I stated wait 3 months to many recent INQ's in 9 months

but it does say my ex score is 705, not too sure if it's accurate because I'm getting mixed replies while reading through these froums. If someone could chime in it would be very helpful.

Even with a 705 scores aren't the only factor that comes into play for approvals 

My UTL is 17% but i have an auto loan reporting too, i think that's why it's saying high balance.

As for the inquires I haven't app for anythig since 08/13 only 5

I'm going to wait.

Good move I think this is in your best interest and you'll be fine in 3 months ....

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.