Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex cash back?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex cash back?

I have the Amex Blue Cash Everyday credit card. My first statement cut 4/26, cut at 0, paid before it cut. And before that I wouldn't see the cash back when I logged on and just figured it would appear once the statement cut. But nope, nothing. Under Rewards Dollars it says $0.00 and there should be something there right, I have been using this CC since I got it for the sign up bonus so at the very least there should be something, even if the stuff only qualifies for the 1% but nothing. Does it take this long, or is there a glitch or something that I should let them know that the cash back from the purchases aren't showing up?

Thanks,

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Re: Amex cash back?

I think it takes a while to post them. Mine havent posted yet and I have had my BCE since March this year.

Message 2 of 7
jdxprs1
Frequent Contributor

For me, money showed up in my activity log but under rewards it just said zero until the second statement cut.
Last app 1/2/2017.
In the garden until at least 6/2/2017.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

You probably won't see them show up until the second statement, or 5/26 in your case. The delay in MR points/cash rewards through AMEX is definitely a downfall and tests paitence lol. 

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok thanks everyone. Just wast sure if something was wrong. 

Message 5 of 7
python0704
New Contributor

They always post rewards earned previous statement on current statement. It's anoying at first but sadly you'll get used to it. 

Message 6 of 7
MrDisco99
Valued Contributor

Wow, good to know.  I just got this card and this would've freaked me out.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.