Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex cli question

tag
Juss11
Frequent Contributor

Amex cli question

If you ask for a cli b4 the 61 days what happens? I asked for 3x today,which I think was 61 days. I got the 7-10 day message. Am I screwed?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
MT936
Established Contributor

Re: Amex cli question

Too early for them to give you a CLI
Amex Blue Cash Everyday: $25,000 | Navy FCU Cash Rewards: $25,000 | Discover It: $20,500
Chase Freedom: $12,500 | Citi Double Cash: $10,000 | Bank of America Cash Rewards: $8,000

Message 2 of 3
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: Amex cli question

@Juss11 wrote:

If you ask for a cli b4 the 61 days what happens? I asked for 3x today,which I think was 61 days.

Have you read the 3x CLI thread?

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/The-Definitive-Amex-3X-CLI-Guide/m-p/1811071

If you jumped the gun before the 60 days/6 months rule, the reason for denial is considered ineligibility. If that is the case you can reapply after the original and correct 60day/6month timeline. You do not have to wait an additional 90 days, so the clock doesn't get reset.

@Juss11 wrote:

I got the 7-10 day message. Am I screwed?

Impossible to say.  All 7-10 means is that a manual review is needed.  It does not indicate the outcome.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.