Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex cli?

tag
oracles
Valued Contributor

Amex cli?

I am thinking of applying for a new amex blue sky card. i already have the BCE card.

If i am approved for the sky card, will i have to wait 6 months to try for a cli on my BCE or the remaining amount of time i have to wait which is another 2 months?

Also just to confirm, every 6 months i can ask for a cli on 1 of the cards and not both. I have to chooses which one i want to ask for a cli?

thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ajh5408
Contributor

Re: Amex cli?

@oracles wrote:

If i am approved for the sky card, will i have to wait 6 months to try for a cli on my BCE or the remaining amount of time i have to wait which is another 2 months?

Nope - The six-month CLI clock is separate from new card approvals.

@oracles wrote:

Also just to confirm, every 6 months i can ask for a cli on 1 of the cards and not both. I have to chooses which one i want to ask for a cli?

Correct - One CLI per six months, per cardmember.

Message 2 of 3
oracles
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex cli?

@ajh5408 wrote:

@oracles wrote:

Nope - The six-month CLI clock is separate from new card approvals.

@oracles wrote:

Correct - One CLI per six months, per cardmember.

Thanks AJH, exactly what i needed to know

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.