Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex delta Gold 40k miles (targeted)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex delta Gold 40k miles (targeted)

Check your emails , snail mails i got targeted for 40k miles after $1k spend plus a $50 statement credit after 1st purchase , i know its not the best offer , since sometimes they will make it up to 50k for 1k spend , but it beats the current 30k miles after 1k spend PUBLIC offer
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex delta Gold 40k miles (targeted)

Im not jumping on this cause i dont need the miles but just so you all know Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe someone posted a targeted 60k offer a couple days ago so I think it gets higher than 50k....pretty sure it was this card. Smiley Happy Sometimes I read stuff around here and it all blurs together.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It was me!! They sent me a targeted offer for 60K points and a $50 statement credit. I jumped all over that bad boy! LOL

@Anonymous wrote:

I believe someone posted a targeted 60k offer a couple days ago so I think it gets higher than 50k....pretty sure it was this card. Smiley Happy Sometimes I read stuff around here and it all blurs together.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol I knew it Smiley Happy Congrats
Message 5 of 6
GoldSorata
Established Contributor

I got the email yesterday for the 50k offer. Too bad I'm blacklisted on Amex.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.