Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex everyday targeted offer after the fact

tag
washington12
Regular Contributor

Amex everyday targeted offer after the fact

Ok so I pulled the trigger before thinking it through and doing research. I got the 10k offer, but then learned about incognito mode and found the 15k offer easily. Is there anyway to get them to up the bonus or am I out of luck? I figured I'm not asking for the 25k just the 15k. Furthermore should you incognito everything?
Starting Score: 539eq 482tu 509ex
Current Score: 539eq 482tu 509ex
Goal Score: 650eq 650tu 650ex

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SkyCommander
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amex everyday targeted offer after the fact

You can take a screen shot and then when you call in regarding the bonus mention the 15k and show them. Just an idea.

Chase Hyatt | Chase Sapphire Preferred | Chase Freedom Unlimited | Amex ED | Amex Hilton | Amex Bonvoy | BoA Amtrak | CapOne Quicksilver
Message 2 of 4
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

If you already applied and approved for X offer, Amex doesn't match better offers after the fact.  In the future with Amex incognito everything 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

If you already applied and approved for X offer, Amex doesn't match better offers after the fact.  In the future with Amex incognito everything 

This is exactly right.  Unlike Chase, Amex does not match offers after the fact.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.